As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
1. Performing sales activities for an assigned geographic area or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
2. Meeting new account sales quotas for products and services by closing contracts where the revenue can be recognized within reasonable timeframes.
3. Developing sales plans, strategies, and final presentations designed to meet customer needs and enhance revenue growth.
4. Travelling throughout assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers to identify opportunities and solicit orders.
5. Analyzing customers’ needs and recommend solutions that best meet the customers’ requirements.
6. Working under the general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
7. Maintaining regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction.
8. Keeping/continuing knowledgeable of ABB’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
9. Compiling lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from networks, media, business directories, ABB Enterprise Software advertisements, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
10. Quoting prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
11. Ensuring client satisfaction and maximise revenue opportunities within assigned account base.
12. Following up promptly marketing leads and other customer based actions.
13. Entering new customer data and other sales data for current customers into Salesforce.com database.
14. Coordinating consulting services for addressing client issues and concerns during and post implementation.
15. Investigating and resolving customer problems with deliveries.
16. Participating as ABB Enterprise Software representative at trade shows.
17. Ensuring safe working procedures and practices are followed at all times, attend required health, safety and environment training, report injuries, incidents, hazards and near miss events. Model safe work behaviors in all aspects of work and actively identify hazards and risk controls, and Other duties may be assigned to support the ABB organization and its goals.
Ideally you’ll hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering or Information Technology, with minimum ten years experience within a high value software sales role, and should possess the following requirements:
* Confident, credible, C-Level presenter
* Business value based sales approach
* Pro-active self-starter, willing to ‘go the extra mile’
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work autonomously
* Proven record of achievement against multimillion dollar sales targets
* Experience of the European power generation, transmission, distribution and transportation market
* Bilingual who can speak, read & write fluently both English and Arabic languages.
You can expect to join a dynamic, challenging and professional environment. We look forward to receiving your online application.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online