We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with solid experience in Customer Service to join our Team in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The role of the Customer Service Agent is to own/manage the customer experience of the customers. This includes managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures and being the owner of all customer issues, facilitating their timely and effective resolution by engaging relevant internal stakeholders.
– Act as contact point for customers and be their advocate internally within Maersk Line.
– Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle, engaging both the customer and relevant internal stakeholders
– Be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
– Manage / improve day to day process interaction with customers
– Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction
– Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation
– Commercial intelligence: engage customers in discussions about new business opportunities and competitor/market intelligence
– In general, actively seek out and act on continuous improvement opportunities both in relation to customers and internal / external stakeholders
– Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values.
We are looking for
– Holder of Bachelor degree
– 1- 2 years experience in Customer Service
– Demonstrated relationship techniques.
– Maintains effective relationships with customers.
– Proactively communicates with customers.
– Sense of urgency.
– Ability to multi task.
– Quick learner
– Proficiency in Microsoft office
Please click here to Apply Online