Our Loss Prevention team works across all divisions, brands and geographies, to protect profit and reduce losses. Working pro-actively, following lines of investigation as well as providing insight and recommendations to divisions, our loss prevention team works across brands and regions giving them valuable exposure to a range of sectors and environments that ultimately deliver bottom line value to the business.
As Security Supervisor, you will ensure a safe and pleasant environment for customers and employees by supervising and assigning the tasks, patrolling areas, and schedules (rotas) for Security Officers. You will also monitor stock deliveries and storage to ensure compliance with company procedures and health & safety standards.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• Fluency in both English and Arabic languages
• A working understanding of EAS & CCTV systems
• Knowledge of local civil, criminal, and labour laws
• The ability to produce meaningful and accurate reports, both verbal and written
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in retail management (desirable)
• No previous disciplinary misconduct or criminal convictions on your record.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online