The primary objectives of the Information Security Architect are to deliver various Security services to our clients. The services to be covered include the design, build, test and deployment of Security Analytics, Security Architecture, Risk and Privacy, as well as Cloud Security considerations.
Responsibilities may include:
• Responsibility for the creation of key Information Security Intelligence, Security Analytics, Information Security Architecture, Risk and Privacy and/or Cloud Security assets to be used by the security practice globally
• Accountability for the development of strategic assets related to specific projects or offerings, as well as the related activities and financials management
• Participate on projects pre-sales activities and delivery
• Participate in infrastructure and application project teams providing consultation on information security designs
• Work on improvements for provided security services including the development of new tools and supporting assets
• Review and define requirements for information security solutions
• Collaboration Collaborate responsibility with delivery team members; Technical and Process design, enterprise architects, solution teams and senior client stakeholders.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online