Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Analyzes and solves problems that are low complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
· Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach
· Perform network incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action
· Interface with technical personnel and other teams as required
· Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities
· Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online