Nationality: Indian, Saudi Arabian, Filipino, Pakistani
Position Purpose Summary:
Assist the Safety Manager to develop and implement BFIM’s Health and Safety policy and procedures, ensure safe environmental working conditions at the assigned sites and maintain required records.
Position Report To:
Sr. Manager (Safety) / Safety Manager
1. Safety Officer
2. Safety Inspector
Key Responsibilities Area:
1. Monitor and implement in coordination with Project/location In-charge BFIM’s and clients Health and Safety policy, procedures at project site/factory.
2. Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
3. Coordinate with project team and interact with client safety management to ensure Permits to work are availed before progressing work.
4. Conduct periodic training programs, mock drills to raise safety awareness of among all BFIM and contractual employees.
5. Ensure all new joined, transferred employees at project site have undergone Safety awareness session/ Training or are well aware of safety practices at the site.
6. Troubleshoot problems and provides assistance to reduce accidents and/or the consequences of accidents.
7. Ensure maintenance of best housekeeping including compliance with safety regulations at the site as per clients’ requirements.
8. Prepare, maintain and provide reports, records of incidents, accidents, safety inspections as well as required follow up actions.
9. Investigate industrial accidents, incidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures. Submit finding reports and recommendations to the Safety Manager.
10. Maintain records of and ensure disciplinary actions are taken, Safety corrective action note issued as per the organizational process for any safety policy and procedure violation.
11. Maintain stock of safety equipment and devices as prescribed in the safety plan.
12. Ensure operational control and emergency supports are all time in place at project site.
13. Assist the Safety Manager to prepare and review specifications of safety equipment for purchase.
14. Undertake any other responsibility assigned based on skills the position holder possessed.
Bachelor of Engineer with PG Diploma in Industrial Safety.
For Superintended: Bachelor Degree in Science Or Diploma in Engineering PG Diploma in Industrial safety (Preferred)
Age: 30-40 Years
Experience Profile: 5-10 years experience in safety management in similar position in an industrial organization of construction/ petrochemical company.
Experience in conducting risk assessments, Hazard identification and accident investigation, HAZOP/HAZEN and root cause analysis.
Conversant with best practice health and safety standards such as outlined by OSHA HSE code of practice.
For Superintendent: Min 10 years experience in the field of Industrial Safety
Computer Literacy: MS Office, Operational knowledge of ERP (Preferred)
Knowledge of Languages: Good in written and oral English. Basic knowledge of Arabic (Desirable)
Note: The salary level is negotiable at the time of interview.
The Required nationality : India , Philippine, Pakistan, & Saudi only
Prefer for who have Saudi Iqama Transferable