Nationality: Indian/ Filipino
First Aid & CPR
· Use of Fire extinguishers
· Conducting HSE Awareness training, Induction/Method statement briefing/ TBT
· Prepare Safety Index for the project on 30th of every month.
· Prepare TBT schedule & put on the notice board & Conduct TBT training at respective site as per the schedule & keep the record of TBT attendance.
· Plan & Conduct safety awareness training.
· Collect PPE availability status in each sites and complete history of all PPE’s for proper replacement in time & if not available arrange to provide to staff
· Maintain Safety training records for all site staff.
· Ensure sufficient no of safety sign boards, posters, barricade tapes are provided.
· Highlight all Near miss incidents and take corrective measures.
· Conduct accident investigation and suggest preventive measures.
· Conduct Risk assessment/Aspect impact assessment for critical jobs.
· Prepare document change note if finds any amendments is required on HSE Procedure & intimate to QHSE Manager.
· Arranging photos of all unsafe activities, near miss cases and display in notice board for educating & promoting awareness among the staff.
· Collect all details of Contractors/Subcontractors workmen for each site and develop the evaluation system for assessing them
· Implement the check sheet for the implementation of the method statements w.r.t the HSE requirement.
· Implement the waste management plan as per the company EMS requirement.
· Maintain, Implement & Report on all the HSE requirement of the Project.
· To ensure safe practices are adopted at site through proper monitoring & control.
Qualification: NEBOSH + OSHA
Min Exp – 5 years
Email : email@example.com