Nationality: Indian, Saudi Arabian, Filipino, Pakistani
Position Purpose Summary:
Support the Safety Superintendent / Safety Engineer to ensure safe working condition in the office, factory and/or project site adherence to appropriate regulations of safety in the organization.
Position Report To:
1. Safety Engineer
2. Safety Manager
Key Responsibilities Area:
1. Coordinate with project team and Interact with client safety management to process for Permits to work.
2. Prepare Risk Assessments, Hazard & Aspect Identification.
3. Conduct Job Safety Analysis (JSA) according to client safety procedure requirements.
4. Coordinate to conduct periodic Health and Safety Orientation and awareness programs, mock drills to increase employees’ awareness, alertness towards individual safety and health.
5. Ensure employees’ Hand tools and Personal Protective Equipments (PPE) are regularly inspected and are safe to use.
6. Supervise, inspect the work sites to ensure adherence to safety standards and procedures. Recommend and process for precautionary, disciplinary actions.
7. Evaluate situations where an employee has refused to work on the grounds that danger or potential harm exists, suggest optional solutions.
8. Investigate incidents, accidents and send findings to the concern authorities.
9. Provides on-site technical support for implementation and administration of a project safety program
10. Maintains records of safety inspections, as well as required follow up actions.
11. Maintain inventory of first aid, safety, and fire equipment. Provide First Aid care to injured or ill employee.
12. Attain daily morning Tool Box meetings to communicate basic safety requirement for the assign task and double check work permits.
13. Undertake any other responsibility assigned based on skills the position holder possessed.
1. Bachelor of Science with specialization in Physics or Instrumentation or Chemistry / Diploma in Mechanical or Petrochemical Engineering.
2. Full time 1 year Diploma in Industrial Safety.
Experience Profile: Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in industrial construction sector. Past experience in Gulf region would be added advantage.
Conversant with best practice health and safety standards such as outlined by OSHA HSE code of practice.
Trained for First Aid Treatment and/or Fireman Services would be added advantage.
Computer Literacy: MS Office, Operational knowledge of ERP (Preferred)
Knowledge of Languages: Knowledge of written and oral English. Basic knowledge of Arabic (Desirable)
Note: The salary level is negotiable at the time of interview.
The Required nationality : India , Philippine, Pakistan, & Saudi only
Prefer for who have Saudi Iqama Transferable