– Knowledge of popular ICS security standards and guidelines (ISA 62443, NIST 800-82)
– Good understanding of networking technologies
– Good understanding of Industrial Control Systems area – e.g. types of systems, differences between IT and ICS
– Good understanding of Windows and VmWare environments management (hardening, patching, virus protection). The person will not deploy configurations but should be familiar how those solutions are architected and how they work.
– Good understanding of security monitoring, anomaly and incident detection technologies
– Preferably GICSP and/or CSSA certified
– Good presentation skills (English)
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online