This position is responsible for providing on-site cyber security services associated with industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include on-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, implementation, assessments and other related tasks as identified.
•Assume leadership role in assigned projects insuring project delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer
•Keep technically current with the HPS networking and wireless product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated network disciplines
•Maintain cyber security certifications
•Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, ISO 27000, etc.
•Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support
•Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner
•Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer
information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree a minimum of 5 years experience in
industrial automation network systems engineering.
• CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar security certification
• CISCO Certified Network/Design/Security Professional (at least one) – must currently be
certified or in the process of certification
• Linux/Windows Security Basics
• 5+ years working with IT Security
• 5+ years Industrial Networking
• 5+ years Experience within Industrial Process Control
• 2+ years Leading Security Projects.
• 2+ years performing audits/assessments
• Cyber Security Risk Analysis
• Process Control system design/implementation
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system
• Industrial Control Systems
• Familiarity with Industrial Site’s Safety requirements
• Experience with virtualization preferably VM Ware
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• Experience performing cybersecurity/network services at customer sites.
• Experience in LAN/WAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
• Experience designing and optimizing complex LAN environments
• LAN/WAN and wireless networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, TCP/IP,
VLAN, WLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, switches, routers, firewalls
• TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SSL
• Experience Network Security – Firewall, ACL, IDS, IPS, SIEM
• Specific experience in Cisco Routers, Switches, or Firewalls
• Microsoft – Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server
• Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online