At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Supports the hiring process, including recruitment, application, assessment, interviewing and onboarding. Also, supports the turnover process for existing employees as needed. Focuses on delivering Human Resources services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success; as well as ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations and company operating procedures.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Recruiting Process
• Maintains and continually identifies new and creative recruiting sources.
• Prepares a calendar of events monthly/annually of all on and off site recruiting events.
• Ensures the hotel is positively represented at all recruiting events.
• Maintains accurate records of recruitment sources.
• Monitors and maintains approved recruitment advertising budget.
• Identifies and implements creative avenues for recruitment advertising.
• Assists in implementation of employee referral program.
Managing Assess and Interview Process
• Ensures all applicants complete required pre-employment assessments and that results are used as dictated by process.
• Assists in screening and interviewing all applicants for management and hourly positions, making hiring recommendations or delegating responsibility as appropriate.
• Schedules interviews as needed.
• Ensures all employees complete hiring process training as appropriate, including interviewing certification.
• Ensures employees follow proper interview process.
• Ensures all interview documentation is properly completed and returned to Human Resources and hiring authorization paperwork is completed before offering employment to candidate.
Supporting Hiring and Exit Procedures
• Tracks the number of working days to fill all open requisitions and addresses issues identified.
• Meets regularly with property leadership to discuss staffing needs, recruitment needs, open requisitions, required and desirable qualifications.
• Ensures that the application, screening, interview and selection process for all candidates is carried out in accordance with hotel policies and procedures and government legal requirements.
• Ensures a process is in place for all job applicants to receive a warm welcome, adequate and clean space for completing an application form, open job listing to review, and given a timeframe they should hear back from the hotel by telephone call or written correspondence along with a fond farewell.
• Coordinates all job offers to be administered only by approved Human Resources staff members.
• Ensures Ritz-Carlton grooming standards are communicated effectively to all prospective new employees. Identify the best means to rectify any deficiencies.
• Prepares and maintains hotel staffing guide. Reviews on bi-weekly or monthly basis with all open job requisitions and adjust where needed. Reviews upcoming occupancy and business levels for operational departments and adjusts where needed.
• Trains and informs employees on hiring process, current open positions, Affirmative Action record keeping procedures, pre-employment drug testing process, reference check requirements, and I-9 Employment Verification process as appropriate.
• Assist with processing employee Visas as needed.
• Maintains knowledge of pertinent employment laws and regulations.
• Maintains confidentiality and security of employee information and hotel records.
• Assists in conducting exit interviews and completing the appropriate exit processes.
• Assists in analysis of exit interview information and shares information as appropriate.
• Assist with the completion and analysis of monthly turnover report.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Informs and/or updates leadership and peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Participates in daily and department meetings as appropriate.
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online