Ideally, interesting candidates must be:-
* Saudi national.
• An engineering graduate in Electrical Power or Systems Control, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, fresh or graduated within the past two years.
• English proficiency is required either with IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5) or with TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part).
• The program will cover the expenses of the students during the duration of the study in Sweden, including accommodation, transportation allowance, medical insurance, food allowance, books and round trip ticket.
• The master’s degree program in Sweden will commence in the 2015 Summer with Swedish universities registered with the Saudi Ministry of Higher Education (Chalmers University or KTH Royal Institute of Technology).
• The subject of the masters course will be Electrical Power and Control Systems Engineering.
•The program is administered by ABB Saudi Arabia in collaboration with the Swedish Embassy in Saudi Arabia.
For inquiry, please send your email to email@example.com