COS, Collection of Style is for women and men who want high end design and good quality at an affordable price. The modern, stylish and timeless collections are well co-ordinated and easy to combine. Quality and detail is ever present in all areas of the brand from the high level of customer service, to an enjoyable store environment and beautiful packaging.
This is a very exciting time to join COS! Internationally expansion has been aggressive with 20 markets now opened globally in less than six years from initial start of the brand in the UK. The expansion plan for COS will continue globally with a focus on rapid expansion plans across the Middle East.
As a Store Administrator you will provide support to your line manager in efforts to achieve company and brand objectives.
• The maintenance of all necessary data and documentation
• Preparing documents related to overtime and sick leave
• Maintaining store and trade licenses
• Ensuring all deliveries and mailbags are distributed in a timely and professional manner.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in administration within a large organisation
• A high school / general / secondary-level education
• A high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite programs
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online