Founded in Sweden in 1947, H&M has grown through offering fashion and quality at the best price to over 3,000 stores in 53 markets today, making it a truly global fashion company. H&M’s presence can be felt on the high streets of Europe, Asia, North America, Middle East & North Africa. The MENA region currently covers 10 countries and 83 stores and is still growing.
H&M is an ever evolving brand that offers a broad and varied range of fashions for the entire family. Our collections are extensive with new items arriving in store everyday offering our customers change and choice every time they visit. This is an exciting and fast paced environment requiring energetic individuals with a passion for fashion and customer service.
The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team of Operations Managers and/or Area Managers to seek opportunities and initiatives that result in the achievement of the business plan. The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for all operational aspects of brand, marketing and visual impact across a market.
• Driving and delivering sales performance and profit return
• Managing manpower performance and development
• Monitoring conditions and trends within the local market
• Driving and optimising Brand Store Operations
• Taking ownership for the success of new store openings.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• Senior management experience with a multi-site retail brand
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Experience of managing across a wide geographical area
• The ability to identify and deliver initiatives to enhance business and increase sales
• Experience of managing sales objectives and operational costs in line with an agreed business plan
• Middle East experience would be an advantage.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online