M•A•C (Make-up Art Cosmetics)
M•A•C (Make-up Art Cosmetics), a leading brand of professional cosmetics, was created in Canada. M.A.C’s popularity has grown through a tradition of word-of-mouth endorsement from makeup artists, models, photographers and journalists around the world. The dedication to our pro roots can be seen in the extensive range of colours, formulas, finishes and tools. Our artists uphold the professional roots and are able to offer advice and tips to ensure customers can recreate fashionable looks at home.
The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team of Operations Managers and/or Area Managers to seek opportunities and initiatives that result in the achievement of the business plan. The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for all operational aspects of brand, marketing and visual impact across a market.
• Driving and delivering sales performance and profit return
• Managing manpower performance and development
• Monitoring conditions and trends within the local market.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• Senior management experience within a multi-site retail brand
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Experience of managing across a wide geographical area
• The ability to identify and deliver initiatives to enhance business and increase sales
• Experience of managing sales objectives and operational costs in line with an agreed business plan.
International experience would be an advantage.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online