REPORTING TO: Technical Director
Establish and to supervise the safety rules in the project.
DUTIES & RESPONISBILITIES:
• Support the effective implementation of the organization on-going health and safety strategy.
• Effectively drive incident reduction across all business units. This includes, developing and supporting new programs of improvement.
• To provide practical health and safety advice and support to managers and their subsequent teams.
• Ensure the organization current health and safety management system remains compliant with International Standard and local legal requirements.
• Support on the monitoring and management of
non-compliance issues raised.
• To deliver health and safety training, including, IOSH, H&S awareness and other selected programs.
• Carry out construction health and safety inspections and ensure all construction projects are monitored throughout the duration of the project. This includes attending health and safety site meetings.
• To review construction phase plans and ensure adequate risk assessments, method statements, lifting pans etc. are reviewed and approved prior to construction works commencing.
• Carry out incident investigations and ensure detailed reports are provided to the H&S director.
• Analyze statistical data to ensure key trends are identified and mitigated.
• Support on the development, implementation and on-going review of the crisis management plan.
• Industrial Engineer, especially engineering degree.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in safety of the construction.