Job description / Role
The role of the Project Director is to direct all business concerns, day-to-day operations, determine and formulate policies and provide direction to the Projects Department. Lead the management of the projects to ensure plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
1. Bachelors in relevant Engineering / Construction field, MBA preferred
2. Minimum 10 years direct work experience in Roads & Infrastructure Projects, at least 5 years should have been in a similar position
3. Familiarity with GCC Construction Contractors and Consultants,
4. Has good track record of medium / large projects
5. Certification in Project Management is a plus.
6. Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Primavera & Microsoft Project, technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft, AutoCAD.
Please click here to Apply Online