Position Purpose and Responsibilities:
The on-site support personnel will serve as BSA Operations and Administration Specialist for the F-15- Aircrew and Maintenance Training (AMT) Program.
The on-site support personnel shall provide on-site BSA support to F-15SA AMT missions located at KKAB and Boeing office in Khamis Mushayt in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Specific requirements and duties for this position are as follows:
– Candidate will creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
– Prepares reports, presentations and flow charts.
– Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
– Prioritizes and schedules employee time and availability for efficient use of resources.
– Tracks and maintains designated conference and training room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
– Plans the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
– Orders and maintains office supplies.
– Plans and implements logistics for internal and external events and meetings.
– Acts as a liaison between the Boeing Company Training Team and the RSAF at KKAB.
– Supports the Boeing personnel as a translator and with matters requiring an Arabic speaking person such as assist in obtaining Saudi driver’s license, insurance, medical appointments, base passes or other items as required by the management.
– Assists in the development and integration of programs plans strategies and processes to meet business goals for authorization such as sourcing strategy for commitment of work cost imperatives deployment analysis and impact mitigation.
– Supports the coordination and clarifies the analysis with business partners to validate results and determine scope to meet long range business goals and develop business case.
– Supports the coordination with direct guidance of the commitments with internal and external organizations to fulfill strategies.
– Assists more experienced personnel with the identification of risk and opportunity potential developing mitigation planning and refining the business case.
– Meets with leadership to gain approval. Collects organizes and provides data according to established processes within the management system to maintain status of programs customer and supplier commitments and compliance.
– Any other tasks requested by the management.
Makes use of and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts.
Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to policies, procedures, and practices for guidance.
Works under general supervision. Products are reviewed for sound judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy
Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results may result in the allocation of additional resources.
Interacts primarily with internal personnel and external customers. Represents the organization on specific projects.
The following experience is highly desired for the position:
– Prior experience with Defense contractor as Operations Specialist.
Global Services & Support
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
– Individual must have fluent English and Arabic written and oral communication skills.
– Able to maintain Security Clearance from Saudi Government.
– Candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision and support
– Candidate must be currently have or be able to obtain a Kingdom of Saudi Arabia recognized Secret Clearance
– Must have the ability to coordinate activities with RSAF at KKAB.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online