*Provide design, cost, schedule and technical advice to Nesma as per LEED requirement.
*Review and validate subcontractor proposals, material submittals, method statements and the like
* Prepare, review and update LEED plans as needed (e.g. IEQ, LPMP, ESC plans)
* Review and optimize consultant LEED design documents
*Prepare, coordinate and review LEED documents for submission to consultant and USGBC.
*Develop project and cost management skills as required to manage LEED activities at project sites
LEED Accredited Professional in Building Design and Construction (LEED AP BD + C) or LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) certificate with commitment to LEED AP within 3 months of employment.
*Construction Materials compliances with LEED, required certificates and standards
* Familiarity of USGBC forms and certification process
* Approved construction methods as per LEED
* Innovative Construction methods/equipment