Nature of the Job:
We are recruiting for an Invoicing Officer for the Riyadh Metro Project (RMP), which is currently one of the world’s largest infrastructure projects being under construction. Siemens as a part of a consortium (BACS) consisting of 4 companies is to supply the entire turnkey system for 2 driverless metro lines including metro trains, electrification, signaling, and communications systems.
Your main role is to operate within the Invoicing team in conjunction with project management team, and BACS representatives; to achieve timely invoicing and collection of all contractual payments due towards the client.
What are my Key Responsibilities?
• Preparing invoicing proposals in coordination with all involved parties from Siemens different Business Units and Consortium different legal entities to finalize proposals
• Preparing monthly invoices and summaries of payments milestones
• Tracking and reporting progress of installation and commissioning of equipments delivered at site
• Coordinating and managing the duties of monthly Earned Value progress reporting
• Follow up with Consortium team & Consultant (RMTC) on certification of monthly invoices & collection
• Regular update of Project Cash Flow FC in accordance with latest Project Time Schedule
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A University degree in accounting or a related financial qualification
• Excellent SAP working knowledge
• 4+ years in invoicing, accounting or a related function
• Ability to work with a multinational team and in an international environment
• Strong Organization and communication skills.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online