• Supervise the functions of recruitment; search for and collect applications of potential candidates for company employment.
• Maintain and develop a solid application data base and classify the applications to ensure easy reference and accessibility.
• Compile and maintain a database for local recruitment advertising agencies and on-line sites that provide recruitment services.
• Ensure a proper screening and short listing of applicants and conducting the first interviews before referring to the HR Manager.
• Supervise and ensure the timely preparation of letter of appointment, Job offer & contract for new hires.
• Build candidate pipelines for current & future staffing needs.
• Coordinate with overseas recruiting agencies & provide them by required documentations to finalize the employment procedures for international employees.
• Ensure completion of the new hiring files, creating employee number through SAP.
• Prepare the weekly, monthly, & yearly recruitment reports.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online