Any Arabic National
The Candidates must have transferable Iqama (for Non Saudi).
Experience: 04 -05 Years and Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (oral and written).
Degree /Education: Human Resource Management
Position: Human Resource Officer
Age Required : 25-35
Job location: Head office, Riyadh
Package salary: Basic + Housing Allowance + Transportation Allowance + Mobile Allowance
Other Benefits: Family status, Medical Insurance, 30 days Paid Leaves yearly, Travel Allowance, etc.
Job Description and Skill:
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
• Candidates Should have Excellent Computer Typing Skill and maintain the records of employees on matters such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports
• Drafting of Memo, Charge sheet, Warning Letter, Suspension Order, Termination/Dismissal Order, Notice, Circular etc.
• developing HR policies and procedures
• working with managers to future plan
• keeping employee records
• providing staff training and development
• making sure staff have the right pay and benefits
• arranging staff services such as welfare and counselling
• dealing with complaints and Exercising discipline procedures
• promoting equality, and health and safety
• advising on matters like pay negotiations, redundancy and employment law
• .Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
• good oral and written communication skills
• Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.