Would you like the chance to work alongside a dynamic and motivated team in Maersk Line dedicated to Customer Service? Do you have a strong sense of urgency and responsibility? Do you constantly strive to be meticulous in your work? If you are also planning to build your career in HR and have a passion for the maritime industry, then the position of HR Associate with Maersk Line in Jeddah might be for you.
Knowledge beyond borders: In Maersk, we believe in an environment that focuses on individual talent, skills and interests. We strive to be best in class by utilizing our access to knowledge accumulated in 100+
International exposure: As part of your job you will be building relationships with stakeholders across the globe.
On-the-job learning: You will be given responsibilities right from the start as we promote a steep learning curve across different functions, practices and domains.
We are a dynamic, performance oriented organization with a down-toearth attitude and approachable management culture. We live our values and build strong teams of people passionate for their job and dedicated to always change for the better.
– Deliver on the HR Transformation successfully in the cluster
– Responsible for HR Administration and all related process within HR Transformation in the Cluster, this include Contracts, letters, Administration, files, Medical insurance.
– Responsible for all letters and contracts for Employees
– Responsible for medical insurance process managed, this includes obtaining claim reports and identifying areas of improvement, supporting in identifying new vendors, ensure employee data is updated and correct, helping employees with medical questions and requests and communication with Broker.
– Delivering documentation for off and onboarding to PRO department and communication on visa processes.
– Responsible for Office cleanliness, hygiene and overall appearance.
– Customer Focus mindset
– Management events, encouraging staff participation.
– Responsible for Employee Files and Documentations.
– Responsible for all Administration in regard of out sourcing.
– Responsible of ID Creation Responsible for HRSF
– Responsible of sending Standard HR Emails
– Responsible of Attendance
– Committed to Companywide safety measures
– Performs any other duties as directed by the HR Manager and its designee.
We are looking for
– Bachelor Degree in HR
– 2-4 Years relevant experience
– Required Skills: Willingness to learn, dependability & reliability initiative, professionalism, integrity, customer focus, organized, computer skills, documents control skills, problem solving, communication Skills, team work Adaptability, flexibility, active learning, reading & writing skills.
– Languages: Arabic, English
Please click here to Apply Online