We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Lobby Ambassador you are responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
• Be available for Guests at all times as a point of contact
• Actively represent all standards of the Arabian Cultural Connection program, and interact with guests using the coffee and dates station
• Plays vital part in the Rotana Service Distinction program, by welcoming guests upon arrival to the hotel main door, escorting guests to check-in point, attending to guests on queue, greeting guests on their way to breakfast and inquire about their satisfaction, and bidding farewell to departing guests at the hotel main door
• Use the Tablet Registration tool to register guests on queue while waiting for their turn to check-in at the Front Desk
• Extend personal service and attention to all Guests, with particular emphasis to Club Rotana, VIP Guests, and Rotana Rewards Guests
• Proactively meet arriving guests at the main entrance and once they exit their transportation
• Seeks out revenue opportunities such as taking restaurant reservations, sales leads etc.
• Maintains and promotes up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services and supply information and respond to Guest queries
• Deal promptly, efficiently and pleasantly with any queries
• Be aware of all special offers, promotions, and packages at the hotel to promote to guests