Position: Concession Coordinator
Gender: Male/ Female
Work Location: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
The position in based in one of Al Falak projects in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
1. Administering of Concession Business, including administration activity, an information system, maintaining records, compiling and verifying data and preparing reports.
1. Monitoring the Concession Service providers’ compliance and performance against the contract and identifying areas of improvement and ensuring prompt corrective action is applied.
1. Ensuring standards of Concession related service ordering, accounting, personnel and administration procedures in conformance with international standard and best practice, with defined key performance indicators and by involving relevant stakeholders.
1. Developing and monitoring regular reporting and logging standards.
1. Providing resource materials, conducting programs, planning and implementing programs and seminars, and promoting attendance at workshops to support training and learning activities.
1. Demonstrating presence during operation and participating in Concession activities that support the image to the Center.
1. Assisting in regular internal audits, facilitating and assisting during external inspections ensuring best possible inspection results at all times.
1. Demonstrating effective customer service strategies and complaint handing with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
1. Supervising and training young talent and facilitating cooperation with education partners.
1. Performing other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Supervisor.
Required Qualification and Experience:
1. Must hold a BA degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related field Bachelor Degree from an accredited College or University or extensive Industry Experience in the field of hospitality management.
2. At least three (3) years administrative experience in food services, retail services or related fields.
3. Must be familiar with food safety, quality systems, HACCP and other regulatory compliance or programs, including food security.
1. Excellent written English skills.
2. Proficiency in IT, especially MS Office.