Key role in HR that converts the people Accenture Strategy in actions to fulfill with the right people at the right cost and at the right time current and coming projects. High exposure to the Senior Executives and the Accenture Management team. Person with a confident and proactive personality. To be able to understand high level strategy view but also focus in the detail, analysis, accuracy and reporting. Good understanding of finance and operations in big companies (ideal Resources)
Managing people project needs
Proactively build understanding of upcoming work and the type of skills required for the work in a project. Determine who will be defining the specific roles and when
Work with client teams & resource pools to shape project resource plans based on availability of skills, seeking to optimize cost and Availability/Time to Fill. As necessary work to document risks and participate in the QA of project resource plans (advanced)
Gathering the client demand, understanding details, relative priorities, client options for using alternate fulfillment channels, and determine the correct resource pools
Getting the roles into the scheduling system
Provide holistic view of all open roles, regardless of channel, to management; coordinate with resource pools to resolve overdue demand issues; use demand prioritization
Opening contractor requisitions with procurement, interacting with the contractor exchange, etc.
Forecasting group needs and creating sourcing plans to fulfill the people needs
• Anticipate and address skills shortages, excess capacity and people vs demand imbalances before there is a negative impact to business
• Understand Accenture structure, the different groups, people cost implications and how to improve the delivery efficiency.
• Understand short term and long term strategic business expansion plans and build them into the supply plans for the Accenture skills groups – this includes outputs of Capacity Planning, Talent Planning, and/or Skills Planning.
• Collaborate with the forecasting lead and sourcing channels to provide talent solutions meeting current and future demand
• Create skills group people/demand plan / sourcing strategies to meet business needs in collaboration with the different departments in and out of HR.
• Work closely with the skills group Business Leader(s).
Manage skill groups & related people movement Functions
• Have overall accountability for people demand fulfillment for all the roles assigned to their skill groups.
• Increase skills specialization of our people through repeat assignments and targeted training to meet demands of our business
• Own all metrics related to people productivity and utilization including current and forecast chargeability
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online