Join us to experience a career of delivering exceptional service. At Asha’s, you will be developed and rewarded with recognition and growth for efforts in the pursuit of excellence. We select our people from all walks of life and from all ages but with one common thread, a desire to succeed in life through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for colleagues. We are growing in size and are in the search for the best talent in the market. If you have these attributes and want to experience a vibrant atmosphere in keeping with the warmth, charm and love of India, we would love to hear from you.
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for all kitchen operations in one of our high quality and demanding restaurants. You will be exposed to a multi-cultural working environment and have the chance to work side by side with some of the most talented and respected chefs in the business.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Overseeing all orders from the kitchen/commissary to ensure they are prepared to a consistently high standard and in accordance with brand-specific recipes
• Ensuring that all employees report for duty punctually and wearing the correct uniform
• Organising and setting up the kitchen/commissary as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximise productivity
• Checking daily storage areas and maintaining sufficient stock to meet the volume of business with minimum wastage.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• 3 years’ experience in leading a team of junior staff
• A recognised hospitality qualification or relevant experience
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Skill, dedication and efficiency are absolute necessities for this role, but above all a passion for food that will inspire your fellow chefs and delight your clientèle, keeping them returning time and again to relish in the dishes you create.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online