Carry out duties in multi-skills and deliver the tasks on time with high quality and safety.
Responsible to do the mechanical works but not limited to the following:
• Mechanical drawings reading.
• Implementation of the required modifications.
• Steels platform / steel support cutting, fabrication and installation.
• Steel welding.
• Earthling grid welding.
• Cable ladders and trays installation.
• Ground copper tapes shaping and installation.
• Installation of aux. transformer, control panel, ACDB/DCDB, battery and battery charger, lighting panel, lightning, pump, and shelter room.
• Installation of SWG, GIS, transformer, capacitor.
• Assisting Mechanical Supervisor 2.
• Any request from line manager will be accept.
Ability to perform the work under pressure with quality and safety rules.
Readiness to follow up instructions
• Willingness to learn
Work with same field with minimum experience 8 – 10 years.