Carry out duties in multi-skills and deliver the tasks on time with high quality and safety.
Responsible to do the mechanical works but not limited to the following:
• Steels cutting and fabrications
• Steel welding.
• Helping for cable ladders and trays installation.
• Helping for ground copper tapes shaping and installation.
• Helping for installation of SWG, GIS, transformer, capacitor, aux. transformer, control panel, ACDB/DCDB, battery and battery charger, lighting panel, lightning, pump and shelter room.
• Assisting Mechanical technician 1 and Mechanical technician 2.
• Any request from line manager will be accept.
Ability to perform the work under pressure with quality and safety rules.
• Readiness to follow up instructions
• Willingness to learn