For the post of Safety Department
Oil and Gas PLANTs in Jubail.
* Desired candidate profile for the position :
1. Qualification Diploma in Industrial Safety or Equivalent from Govt.Technical Board
Minimum – 3years
Maximum – 5years
Any particular batch of graduation/P.G. –
Any specific requirements about the previous experience –
(Organizations, functional exposure, languages known etc.)
– Medium size manufacturing company (oil gas / chemical/FMCG/Pharma plant)
– Must have experience implementation of Safety standard like OHSAS
– Must be a either DEE/DME
3. Key Deliverables of this role
Plant Safety :-
* Implement and monitor safety practices.
* Conduct safety meetings.
* Release monthly safety report.
* Provide inputs to engineering team on machine safety
* Provide inputs to production on safe practices
* Conduct safety audits
* Identify vendors for safety items
* Conduct regular safety trainings.
* Identify external agencies for required safety trainings.
* Monitor the effectiveness of training
* Liaison with other plants to bring best safety practices.
* Review and monitor the statutory compliance wrt health and safety.
4. ‘Must have’ functional competencies
* Ability to deal with operators
* Skills and Competence to drive safety culture
5. Critical personality attributes
Good communication skills, oratory skills
Good Interpersonal skills
6. Possible growth avenues for a successful incumbent :In the Engineering function
* Reporting relationship :
The positions reports into – GMW
Following positions report into this position
Structure of team
key interfaces Close interactions with Engineering ,Production and Administration