In this role your main responsibilities are:
1. Designing and developing of Cable trays & Accessories, emergency lighting, lighting control and fire detection products particularly related to mechanical design. Also some electronic designing work for emergency lighting and lighting controls. Advice, supporting and designing of emergency lighting and lighting controls solutions for other Thomas and Betts sister companies.
2. Working individually on projects and the project management of the particular design projects.
3. Advising, supporting and designing for other T&B companies.
4. Assisting with 2nd line technical support with the technical sales and quotation department for pre and post sales on emergency lighting and lighting controls, assisting in technical support to production in Leeds, Kecskemet and other T&B facilities.
5. Other duties you may have to be undertaken which will be determined by the Company, taking into account the current level of responsibilities, experience and capabilities.
Ideally you’ll hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or similar with a minimum 10 – 15 years of experience .
-You must be Competent in Mechanical and Electronic hardware for emergency lighting and lighting controls.
-Knowledge of Project management.
-You must have experience in CAD design tools and packages particularly AUTOCAD, PRO-E and PADS.
-You must be a computer literate mainly working with SAP, Microsoft Office software packages and other appropriate software package as part of the design process.
You can expect to join a dynamic, challenging and professional environment. We look forward to receiving your online application.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online