Carry out duties in multi-skills and deliver the tasks on time with high quality and safety.
Responsible to do the electrical works but not limited to the following:
• Electrical schematic drawings reading.
• Implementation of the required modifications.
• Continuity test.
• Helping testing and commissioning engineers to perform the test.
• Cables schedule reading.
• Ferules typing.
• Control cables and LV power cables termination and connection.
• Cables pulling.
• Cables gland.
• Cables stripping.
• Fixing the lugs.
• Cables and equipment’s grounding.
• Installation of conduits, outlet power sockets and switches.
• Cables dressing.
• Lighting fixtures installation and wires connection.
• Assisting electrical supervisor 2.
• Any task form direct manager will be accept.
Ability to perform the work under pressure with quality and safety rules.
Readiness to follow up instructions
• Willingness to learn
Work with same field with minimum experience 8 – 10 years.