In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
1. Supporting managers and employees to ensure area of responsibility is compliant with HSE standards, regulations and guidelines.
2. Preparing safety instructions and notices and assists with relevant training.
3. Conducting HS audits and workplace inspections to identify potential hazards and risks and highlights corrective measures required.
4, Supporting implementation of HSE objectives, incident investigations and root cause analyses within the respective organization.
5. Collecting, analyzing and reporting on HSE performance, identifies problems and makes suggestions to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
6. Collaborating with managers and employees in order to report on, raise awareness and gain commitment for HSE initiatives and performance.
Ideally, you’ll hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably with IOSH / NEBOSH / OSHA 30 hours card for construction, with the following requirements:-
• Good command of English language.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good understanding and demonstrable experience in creating and maintaining a positive health and safety culture, achieving right balance between rules and values
• Excellent understanding of health and safety in manufacturing and the role a safety system plays in managing the overall risk profile of a site
• Ability to work effectively at various levels within an organization from direct / contract labor though executive management
• Team player with ability to drive results
• Practical “hands-on” experience in developing and managing safety systems with the ability to dig into site specific details and develop solutions to operational safety issues
• At least 5 years relevant working experience
• Experience in a comparable function is preferred
• Solutions oriented personality with analytic thinking
You can expect to join a dynamic, challenging and professional environment. We look forward to receiving your online application.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online