Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture’s workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture’s business and technology strategies.
Safety & Security & Environmental & Information Security Senior Analyst is responsible for understanding the Geographic Unit Life Safety standards and tactical plans for their geographic area of responsibility and support the planning, implementation and performance measurement of those standards; includes real estate evaluations, on-going Life Safety operations, support the build of business continuity plans and delivery center security manuals as needed. May also include occupational health, security operations Environment and Information Security works.
Key Responsibilities are as folows:
· Understand Accenture’s corporate Life Safety standards.
· Be aware of approaches to responding to occupational health client data requests.
· Support the daily operations of the Life Safety function.
· As appropriate, support the Business (e.g., BPO, TGP) to ensure their Life Safety needs are met and the businesses are properly organized to adhere to standards and processes.
· Support the identification of opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with the GU Life Safety leadership to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
· Support crisis preparation and, when needed, crisis response.
· May deploy health and security standards
· May support programs which recognize Accenture’s commitment to occupational health as well as local compliance with health and safety codes
· May direct the work of other Life Safety team members and/or other Workplace Solutions personnel
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online