Job Responsibilities :
Responsibilities include planning and execution of IT security reviews (Ethical Hacking / VAPT) for our clients in Banking & Financial, Investment, Oil & Gas and Telecom industries. The candidate will be responsible for –
– Planning and conducting VAPT projects and advanced knowledge on various VAPT tools
– Knowledge on different threat landscape and ability to carry out threat profiling
– In-depth knowledge and understanding of the security components (such as IPS/IDS, firewall), networking equipment (such as router, switches), server hardware and different technologies such as cloud computing, virtualization etc.
– In-depth knowledge of different Operating systems (such as Microsoft, Linux etc.) and database serves (such as SQL, oracle etc.)
– Review Infrastructure and network systems including configuration and architecture to assess and improve information security
– Assess the current state security posture, envision future state and provide implementation roadmaps to clients in IT security projects.
– Develop IT security policies, standards, procedures and minimum security baseline standards
– Implementation of Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO 27001.
– Know how of the IT Risk Management
– Ability to conduct security awareness sessions
Required Skills :
The candidate should possess the following experience and skills :
– Experienced in consulting, implementation and maintenance of IT security solutions and controls such as Firewalls, Anti-Virus System, Security Management Systems, IDS / IPS and other similar solutions
– IT security consulting experience or worked in industry with the primary responsibility of managing IT security functions
– Worked / used various IT security tools, scripts, programs to carry out penetration tests and risk assessments
– Exposure to a well-structured Risk Assessment and Risk Management techniques
– Ability to understand business processes / applications of various industries.
– Ability to understand IT Governance and it’s alignment to the business strategy.
– Exposure to ISO 27001 / ITIL / CoBIT and other international standards and frameworks
– Exceptional skills in client relationship management
– Strong oral and written communication skills
5+ years experience