Responsible for directing the IT Projects to the best interest of the company. Identify opportunities for company efficiencies through better use of the ERP system. Develop, implement and manage project initiatives to meet established completion timeline. Establishes policies for maintaining current program effectiveness. Develops recommendations regarding the area of responsibility to increase efficiencies. Assist with establishing budgetary and performance controls. Maintains documentation on current systems. Provides technical assistance to other functions in the organization as needed. Will manage and lead a team of IT technicians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ability to drive innovative thinking throughout the company and utilizing technology at a level and in ways which help the company better serve our customers, employees, and vendors;
* Be able to mix management and hands-on work with servers/PC/laptop/network hardware and communications (voice, data, mobile) and company software (e.g.: MS Office, spam, anti-virus and anti-malware, SQL database), along with understanding of standard backup and disaster recovery infrastructures;
* Able to support limited travel, handle emergency situations (including nights and weekends);
* Ability to create operating procedures, training programs and documentation and enforce adherence to company operating standards;
* Identifies the tasks needed to successfully complete the projects under his/her control and establishes the overall schedule for task completion within deadlines;
* Collaborate and gain commitment from other departments when implementing tasks and projects;
* Reports to the IT Director any ongoing deficiencies in the companys operations and makes recommendations on actions to eliminate these deficiencies;
* Troubleshoot systems and run down explanations for unusual events.
* Under direction of the IT Director, will interact with vendors for contract negotiations and to ensure timely and correct information and work flow.
* Complete and maintain associated records, documents, logs, and procedures manual for this position.
* May perform special assignments from time-to-time as directed by the IT Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Experience to spot misleading technology trends and the confidence to present your recommendations for improvements with clarity and substantiating data to all levels of employees;
* Ability to prioritize to manage multiple objectives simultaneously;
* Well-organized, able to re-prioritize as daily demands change, and can handle an occasional emergency without compromising your strategic goals;
* Understanding of the logic on developing user account templates (e.g: add, remove, and modify functions available) on software user access templates;
* Proven ability to: collaborate with, and/or lead teams of diverse employees in a multi-branch company structure.
* Demonstrated leadership attributes (strategic thinking, sharing of organizational goals, driving business changes).
* Ability to learn and use company ERP operating system;
* To maintain the goodwill of the companys customers and potential customers (both internal/external)
* Valid drivers license for branch travel
* Strong oral communication and problem solving skills
* Ability to multi-task and set priorities
* Detailed, organized and excellent follow through
* Ability to work with limited supervision, self-starter
* Understanding of DHCP, DNS, LDAP, IPSec, IPv4, VPN
* Experience with hosted VoIP a plus
* Experience in TCP/IP installations of network devices, printers, and remote apps
* Strong knowledge of information security principles, standards, and practices
* Ability to research and analyze data and problems, and develop solutions
* Proficiency in Windows and MS Office 2007 required
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong desire and ability to learn new concepts and technologies
* Experience managing and directing a team of support technicians
* Proven communications skills – verbal, listening, written, presentation, translation of technical issues into simple business language, and translation of business requirements into technical objectives;
* Ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for roadmaps.
* Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
* Experience with audit, compliance, and risk assessment methodologies.
* Experience in managing multiple projects in a matrix organization.
* Understanding of process engineering principles is required.
Qualifications and Certificates:
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or Engineering Technology or related discipline from an accredited College or University.
* Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, MCSA, and MCITP).
* Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE).
* ITIL Certification Preferred.
* PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred.
* Valid car Driving License.
* 14+ years of progressive business experience.
* 5+ years in a leadership role.
* Experience should include direct management of technical and administrative staff.
This Position is dedicated to Muslims only
Business based in Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Any Application without a New personal photo will be rejected
Recruiter Name:Adnan Margelani