1.Overall responsibility for the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including The Oracle ERP, servers, PCs, operating systems, software applications, and peripherals.
2. Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
3. He should demonstrate a through Techno-Functional knowledge in Oracle ERP (R12) (70% Technical and 30% Functional) in leading Modules like Financials, Supply Chain, Distribution and Projects.
4. He should be aware of Oracle database management methodologies like Backup, RAC and DR strategies.
5. He should demonstrate working knowledge in MS Exchange, Domain methodologies and MS Office packages with MS projects.
6. He should be aware of LAN, WAN networking, Firewall, Switches and routers with complete IT network security issues.
7. He should be able to negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements where needed.
8. He shall handle IT budget and project management
Excellent interpersonal and communication skill in English Language with leadership capability
He should be a graduate or Engineer with Information technology qualifications with or without finance qualifications.
CLIENT INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD IN CHENNAI DURING DURING 2ND WEEK OF JULY
Candidate should have worked in IT for more than fifteen years in which at least five years as an IT Head in leading business entities.
He should have had a wide experience of Oracle Products (maybe as a Technical sales person for Oracle) and then moved on to a commercial environment.
He will also have to sit with the Chairman on joining, listen to the Chairmans vision for the future and then assess the current set-up, the needs of the each of the businesses and then provide a clear strategic plan with a full cost/benefit analysis, as to what steps need to be taken to align the current set-up with the future requirements.
Recruiter Name:Mr.Goodwin J