• planning, installation and maintenance of IT infrastructure (computers, servers, printers, software, applications, security and attendance systems …) at offices and field sites
• User support (helpdesk), for office and field users
• IT procurement; definition, specification and negotiations of supply agreements (for services and equipment) with OEMs and vendors.
• IT maintenance coordination with OEMs and vendors
• Keeping track of all IT related costs and expenditures
• Maintain up-to-date records of all IT equipment, agreements and licenses
• Support preparation of IT budget by providing accurate prices, solid proposals and estimates.
• Any addition task from line manager
• Working knowledge of Windows Server operating system and services (such as AD, WSUS, NPS, DAS, GP, DFRS …). Candidates should be able to answer detailed technical questions correctly and with confidence
• Working knowledge of Windows Desktop operating systems
• Working knowledge of Cisco IOS (configuration, operation and maintenance of voice, data and security features)
• Working knowledge of scripting and programming languages
• Solid diagnostics and problem solving skills
• Practical experience in diagnosing and rectifying physical network problems
• Excellent writing skills