• Establish Company’s Vision and Mission statements
• Develop brand identities for Corporate and all projects, including brand guidelines
• Manage the selection, engagement and coordination of research, marketing, sales and public relations consultants for project communications, market positioning, competitor profiling and sales/leasing of projects
• Preparation and delivery of all marketing collaterals, identifying target markets, sales/leasing channels, events, exhibitions and client relationship management to optimise the development marketing and sales/leasing process for the projects
• Secure macro and micro research data to support investment and development decisions across all sectors including residential, office, retail, industrial, hospitality, leisure, medical and special uses
• Prepare an integrated marketing and sales/leasing strategies for Corporate and projects to optimise sales and leasing, profile and market share, including the linking of company sales/leasing centers across key markets
• Management of the full spectrum of marketing activities including awareness, prelaunch/launch plans, call center administration, ongoing marketing initiatives, all marketing collaterals, advertising, events, exhibitions, sponsorship initiatives and public relation activities
• Prepare and support/carry out presentations to internal and external stakeholders
• Establish Customer Relationship Management and Corporate Social Responsibility platforms
• Prepare, monitor and review marketing budgets for Corporate and projects
• Set up the internal research, sales and marketing functions including compilation of organizational charts for human capital sourcing and placement
• Development of a database of key targeted investors/occupiers in the region
• Development and maintenance of a strong real estate agent network and industry consultants in the region
• Provision of timely market information/comparable to determine phasing pricing, velocity and projected absorption of real estate in terms of sales/leasing when considering current and future projects for the Company in the respective markets.
• Development and establishment of marketing and sales processes and documentation, reporting through implementation of CRM software platform
• Communication, Leadership, Management, Presentation Skills, Project Management, Technical Functional Knowledge, Written Communication, Planning & Organizing Skills, Customer Focus, Commitment, Adaptability, Coaching & Mentoring
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or relevant degree.
• Minimum 20 years experience, good communication skills, common sense, computer-literate.
• Fluent in English (read, write and speak).
• Communication, Leadership, Management, Presentation Skills, Project Management, Written Communication, Planning & Organizing Skills, Customer Focus, Commitment, Adaptability, Coaching & Mentoring