Excellent development opportunity in a global ocean transportation company where you will unfold potentials and be equipped with the industry and functional best practices. You will gain market and industry knowledge and be attached to a world-class system and high-standard work practices.
Additionally, we would offer the Intern the opportunity to have access to the Senior Manager to receive mentoring on a regular basis regarding financial business aspects in line with their educational background.
• Work closely with the Finance Manager on the following tasks:
a. Assist in clearing Outstanding’s and Payments to suppliers
b. Assist in the Finance Transformation process
c. Meet set SGA targets for the coming quarters
d. Assist in process improvement and standardization projects.
e. Help meet set deadlines for financial tasks.
f. Ad hoc support to the Finance manager and team.
• Be part of innovative projects while being rotated among the various functions of the Finance Department
• Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values
Who we are looking for
• University students and fresh graduates with Bachelor’s Degree or related certification in Finance or related fields.
• Proficient in English and Arabic reading, writing and speaking
• Team work and interpersonal skills
• Problem Solving skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online