Skill : Core Banking Industry
Level : Consultant
Location : Saudi
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Banking consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customized solutions around their strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
Finance Process and Operations professionals develop and maintain robust processes and controls to meet compliance requirements and stewardship of enterprise assets with efficiency and effectiveness.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
· Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.